Junk Foods & Junk Moods Ebook
- Is your relationship with food out of balance or all consuming?
- Do you faithfully diet with disappointing results?
- Do you berate yourself for having poor will power?
- Does something inside you sabotage your best efforts around healthy living?
- Do you feed yourself with “junky thoughts” about being fat, unworthy, or undisciplined?
In Junk Foods & Junk Moods, Lindsey Smith, Certified Health Coach and recovering emotional eater, can show you a better way—one that relieves the burden of self- denial and invites both joy and health back into your life. You’ll learn how to do the following:
- Stop focusing on food as your sole nutrient
- Treat your body like a lab to understand what you really crave
- Identify and satisfy deep needs in body, mind, and spirit
- Nourish yourself with a positive mindset
- Make manageable steps into a healthy lifestyle